Drug & Alcohol Treatment Program Attorney
DRUG TREATMENT PROGRAMS
Drug treatment programs can play a vital part in the disposition of a criminal case. We can take cases for clients with alcohol or drugs involved who might have been sent to jail or prison and allow them treatment instead. While LA and Orange County have one of the largest stockpile of drug rehabs in the United States, finding the right facility can be difficult.
Many drug rehabs will forego the process of offering more acute clinical services and court services because of the man power and expenses it accrues.
For over ten years Anthony Falangetti has had a great relationship with specific programs that are of the highest quality. For more information about treatment facilities contact National Therapeutic Services at www.livingsober.com and they can provide a list of treatment facilities and what the differences are between them so you can make an informed decision about which treatment center is right for you.
There Are Options Available
When looking for a drug or alcohol treatment program make sure you ask the treatment facility what clinical and court services they provide. Mr. Falangetti only works with the best facilities that offer highly experienced Court liaisons who attend all hearings with his clients. He is experienced in dealing with the legal system and the benefits of incorporating recovery programs for better dispositions. The treatment facilities he works with provide the best quality of court reports and letters, professionally designed to answer the court's concerns. Anthony Falangetti takes pride in his ability to communicate with the judicial system regarding the success of his clients in recovery programs.
Also if you or a loved one has been convicted of a DUI, you should be aware that treatment could satisfy all the court's requirements.
Court Services Should Include:
Psychological Assessment Drugs & Daily Alcohol Testing
- Court Liaison present At All Hearings
- Progress Letters
- Transportation to and from all sentencing requirements
- Probation Approved Drug Treatment Orange County
- Detailed Court Reports Chamber Conferencess
- In-Custody Evaluations
- Structured Supervision
- Transport To And From Out-of-State Appearances
Treatment Centers Mr. Falangetti works with specialize in helping his clients resolve their legal issues by providing services that will satisfy the most strict court requirements. Anthony Falangetti only refers his clients to some of the most reputable and renowned programs in the country who have experienced court liaisons that will help guide a client and his or her family through the legal process while in treatment.
National Therapeutic Services utilizes trained and highly experienced intake coordinators to facilitate entry into our treatment programs for alcoholism, addiction and mental health issues. Anthony Falangetti has resources available twenty four hours, seven days a week to assist in the assessment and intake process. Hd can also arrange a program to be available in-person to do an evaluation and assessment anytime.
He works with programs that treat men and women suffering from alcoholism, addiction and co-occurring disorders. Also Dual disorders which references the combination of chemical dependency and a psychiatric or emotional illness.
Mr. Falangetti works with trained interventionists to work with families and potential clients in breaking through the denial that typically impedes one from entering treatment. He also has a network of interventionists throughout the country to perform out-of-state interventions.
- Detoxification - Anthony Falangetti works with several residential detoxification facilities throughout LA and Orange County and can also arrange a hospital based detox when appropriate.
- Financial Assistance - The Law Office of Anthony J. Falangetti believes in serving families and individuals who cannot afford proper services. He works with programs that can arrange payment schedules and apply for scholarships with several non-profit foundations affiliated.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Often families and their loved ones entering treatment have questions regarding day to day activities and operations. Please reference www.livingsober.com for more information.
Call The Law Office of Anthony J. Falangetti at (800) 923-1776 For Experienced Legal Representation
Call toll free for a no cost consultation and case review. Drug or alcohol treatment could be a viable option as opposed to a jail sentence.